Quotes about Change in Life and Moving on
Quotes about Change in Life and Moving on: Someone has said that our life is not a bed of roses but it is a bed of thorns. Every upcoming day is full of new challenges, hardships, and difficulties for us. We often have to face some situations when we feel lonely and the purpose of life is nothing for us. Still, in that case, we have to move one because time and life never stops for anyone. In some cases like the death of your closed ones, break up etc. we also feel that it is the end of our life that is not true in any case. Life always gives multiple opportunities to everyone and some people even create opportunities for them. That’s why many medical doctors including psychologist and psychiatrists recommend to read encouraging quotes about the change in life and moving on.
We are seeing some enhancing problems in our society like a huge rate of divorce and breakups. So, we have decided to publish some good quotes about the change in life and moving on. These quotes can also help you to forget your past and moving on. The quotes about change in life and moving on are helpful even if you are suffering from a change or any problem.
- Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.
- Sooner or later we’ve all got to let go of our past.
- Cry me a river, build a bridge, and get over it.
- To let go is to release the images and emotions, the grudges and fears, the clingings and disappointments of the past that bind our spirit.
- The truth is unless you let go unless you forgive yourself unless you forgive the situation unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward.
- Open your arms to change, but don’t let go of your values.
- It’s time to say goodbye, but I think goodbyes are sad and I’d much rather say hello. Hello to a new adventure.
- Healing is an art. It takes time. It takes practice. It takes love.
- I think that power is the principle. The principle of moving forward, as though you have the confidence to move forward, eventually gives you confidence when you look back and see what you’ve done.
- To help yourself, you must be yourself. Be the best that you can be. When you make a mistake, learn from it, pick yourself up and move on.
- One of the happiest moments in life is when you find the courage to let go of what you cannot change.
- Even if you fall on your face, you’re still moving forward.
- You can only lose what you cling to.
- Broken hearts hurt but they will make you strong
- Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be. Life goes on.
- In the process of letting go you will lose many things from the past, but you will find yourself.
- The only thing a person can ever really do is keep moving forward. Take that big leap forward without hesitation, without once looking back. Simply forget the past and forge toward the future.
- Let yourself move to the next chapter in life when the time comes, Don’t remain stuck on the same page.
- Sometimes the hardest part isn’t letting go but rather learning to start over.
- Choose your happiness over everything.
- Courage is the power to let go of the familiar.
- You’ve gotta know when it’s time to turn the page.
- There’s an important difference between giving up and letting go.
- If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself.
- When you let go, you are truly free.
- Forgiveness means letting go of the past.
- Life moves on and so should we.
- Some of us think holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it is letting go.
- Everything will change and it is going to be beautiful and better than ever before.
- When life seems hopeless, rearrange things for a dose of dopeness.
- If you want to fly in the sky, you need to leave the earth. If you want to move forward, you need to let go the past that drags you down.
- Forget the past – the future will give you plenty to worry about.
- It is important that we forgive ourselves for making mistakes. We need to learn from our errors and move on.”
- Growth is painful. Change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don’t belong.
- Blessed are the hearts that can bend; they shall never be broken.
- Life moves forward. The old leaves wither, die and fall away, and the new growth extends forward into the light.
- When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. When I let go of what I have, I receive what I need.
- A bridge can still be built, while the bitter waters are flowing beneath.
- In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.
- We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we’re curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.
- When the universe gives you more than you expect: Embrace it, and then share it.
- The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide that you are not going to stay where you are.
- Your life becomes a masterpiece when you learn to master peace.
- I must be careful not to get trapped in the past. That’s why I tend to forget my songs.
Quotes about Strength and Moving Forward
Motivational Quotes to Move on
- Life is like riding a bicycle, to keep your balance, you must keep moving.
- As I look back on my life, I realized that every time I thought I was being rejected from something good, I was actually being re-directed to something better.
- The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward.
- Your past does not equal your future.
- What good is living a life you’ve been given if all you do is stand in one place.
- The best skill at cards is knowing when to discard.
- The best career advice I’ve gotten is to stay focused, and to keep moving forward.
- Courage is the power to let go of the familiar.
- Creativity requires the courage to let go of certainties.
- Set your goal and keep moving forward.
- When one door closes, another opens, but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.
- It is only through labor and painful effort, by grim energy and resolute courage, that we move on to better things.
- Stop focusing on what happened and start focusing on what’s going to move you forward.
- There are things that we never want to let go of, people we never want to leave behind. But keep in mind that letting go isn’t the end of the world, it’s the beginning of a new life.
- This is love: to fly toward a secret sky, to cause a hundred veils to fall each moment. First to let go of life. Finally, to take a step without feet.
- Just keep moving forward and don’t give a damn about what anybody thinks. Do what you have to do, for you.
- The greatest loss of time is delay and expectation, which depend upon the future. We let go the present, which we have in our power, and look forward to that which depends upon chance, and so relinquish a certainty for an uncertainty.
- You don’t need strength to let go of something. What you really need is understanding.
- If you can’t fly then run if you can’t run then walk if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.
- When we go back into the past and rake up all the troubles we’ve had, we end up reeling and staggering through life. Stability and peace of mind come by living in the moment.
- I realize there’s something incredibly honest about trees in winter, how they’re experts at letting things go.
- Nothing in the universe can stop you from letting go and starting over.
- Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal. Live this day as if it were your last. The past is over and gone. The future is not guaranteed.
- I demolish my bridges behind me…then there is no choice but to move forward.
- Laughter gives us distance. It allows us to step back from an event, deal with it and then move on.
Also Read: God Give me Strength Quotes
Also Read: Forget the Past Quotes and Moving on
Amanda Love is a marriage consultant and a relation advisor. She is a lawyer by profession that mainly deals in the issues related to marriage, divorce and physical abuse.