Positive Effects of Social Media on Teenagers
Positive Effects of Social Media on Teenagers
Without any doubt, we have seen countless negative effects of social media on teenagers and children. Similarly, we can’t deny this fact that social media has many positive effects on our teenagers too. We know that excess of everything is bad and the same is the case with social media. Here, we are going to discuss the positive effects of social media on teenagers and children.
Before discussing the positive effects of social media on teenagers let us discuss some research-based facts.
About 68% of Teenagers admit that social media has helped them in their hard and difficult times. While about 45% of Teenagers (Girls) claim that because of social media they can speak anything about which they care the most. Similarly, 80%+ teenagers say that due to these social media channels they are connected to their friends and other relevant people.
5+ Positive Effects/Impacts of Social Media on Teenagers and Children
- Educational Benefits for Teenagers :Teenagers can get countless educational benefits from social media. As we confront difficult situations in not finding the solutions of different questions of our program and syllabus, we can just put any query to the social media and we find different helpful pages and solutions to our question. Positive use of social media helps the teenagers to find out the solutions to their problems without going and asking questions from others. This also provides opinions and suggestions of the highly skilled trainers who are talented and have a great experience. Teenagers find it beneficial to learn from their experience and to improve their own work. Moreover, there is no any field that media doesn’t have awareness of. So, teenagers might find solutions to any query they put.
- Increased Skills :Teenagers in our society are now trying to improve their way of living and they want to search different methods that can help them to achieve their desired status. Social media as providing them the platform to learn skills and to get trained without paying. People have set informative pages and counseling guide to let the teenagers increase their skills and to teach them new methods and approaches to any field. The more research teenagers do the more it increases their skills. In this regard, women are getting more advantages from social media as people share more informative skills for the females to earn respectively at home. Social media is all about sharing thoughts and experiences that influence everyone’s mind.
- Increased Creativity and Innovative Ideas :Teenagers find social media helpful to improve and enhance the creativity. As people share their ideas on social pages, teenagers read them and get seek and dimensions for tier own aim. They generally try to research as much as possible to avoid any negative impacts regarding their aim and by reading articles of others, they improve their position. This is also seen that some teenagers are running two and more than two works at a time. They do jobs and establish their side business at the same time. Teenagers try to maintain their lifestyle so they keep in touch with multiple ways of earning at a time.
- Source of Income :Social media helps teenagers to generate income. It has become a direct source of income for many people. Teenagers can run a huge business with effective strategies. Making fun apps and games, selling online products, making informative pages regarding demanding fields, can be a good source of income for the teenagers.
- Increased Mental Ability :Social media has promoted online training and learning methods for teenagers. These pieces of training can be effective for teenagers to increase their mental abilities. When we interact with the people belong to different fields and try to copy and implement the same positiveness that we get, it unintentionally increases our thinking spam. Social media is what where everyone shares his opinion liberally. People are free to like or dislike anything and have complete right to criticize things around them. When we see others opinion and interests, we judge it in our own perspective and then decide to be agreed or disagreed with anything. These researches and thoughts make a person’s vision broader and more sensible. So, the online informative pieces of training and webinars help teenagers to improve their thinking.
- Confidence Boosting (For Introvert, Non-social) :The interactions and conversations with people can actively boost the confidence of teenagers. That is why psychologists recommend an urge to find a good company for a child’s positive behavior. They think it is our company that makes us think positive or negative and it is our environment that makes us a positive or negative thinker. Social media can influence teenagers deeply. The informative chats rooms and educational pages are those who can let the users share their own thoughts and this boosts their confidence level.
- Jobs Offering :Social media can give resources for income to everyone. We see people create their products, sell them online and generate money. Few show their research and work on social pages. When companies see the talent and performance of anyone on social media, they try to reach the person and offer him unexpected and attractive jobs. This shows the importance of hard work and talent in someone and it encourages the teenagers to put more effort and explore for their better future.
These are the positive effects of the social media on our teenagers that have been elaborated in detail. By using social media carefully, effectively and intelligently, teenagers can have its positive benefits. So, it’s quite true that along with some negative facts there are many positive effects of social media too on teenagers.